A 2nd option for crossplay

Would anyone else like to have a 2nd option for crossplay, like being able to enable crossplay with consoles only, if youre a console player?

I frequently hear that the switch struggles to run this game and at times only gets 17fps. I cant imagine being on that device and going against PC players, who are more aggressive and take things more seriously anyways

Comments

  • @Unseen_Force said:

    Would anyone else like to have a 2nd option for crossplay, like being able to enable crossplay with consoles only, if youre a console player?

    I frequently hear that the switch struggles to run this game and at times only gets 17fps. I cant imagine being on that device and going against PC players, who are more aggressive and take things more seriously anyways

    I think all or nothing just because its hard to program and its a bit much to expect the devs to do more

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208508/a-2nd-option-for-crossplay

    I think all or nothing just because its hard to program and its a bit much to expect the devs to do more

    I feel bad for anyone that wants to get good at this game on switch lol

  • I think everyone being able to crossplay with everyone is fine. Consoles aren't hindered a ton by playing with pc players. I would say killers are more hindered on console than survivors and that only goes for specific ones. Everyone should want to have fun in the game and some peoples versions of fun are winning.

  • @Eleghost said:

    I think everyone being able to crossplay with everyone is fine. Consoles aren't hindered a ton by playing with pc players. I would say killers are more hindered on console than survivors and that only goes for specific ones. Everyone should want to have fun in the game and some peoples versions of fun are winning.

    Yea but there arent too many console players that make smurf accounts specifically for this game, or purposely derank in their optimized swf groups to match up with less skilled players

  • @Unseen_Force said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773890#Comment_1773890

    Yea but there arent too many console players that make smurf accounts specifically for this game, or purposely derank in their optimized swf groups to match up with less skilled players

    Actually, back when I was forced to play on my Xbox to play with my friends on Xbox, most of the LFG posts were about "bullying killers" and "tryharding". Some of them even specifically asked for ranks 13+ (as in 13-20) in order to affect matchmaking.

    Smurfing is just as easy on Xbox as it is on PC as well. It's literally the same process for both PC and Xbox. On Xbox, just make your Xbox your home Xbox and you're set. On PC, just family share and you're set.

  • @Lyfe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773906#Comment_1773906

    Actually, back when I was forced to play on my Xbox to play with my friends on Xbox, most of the LFG posts were about "bullying killers" and "tryharding". Some of them even specifically asked for ranks 13+ (as in 13-20) in order to affect matchmaking.

    Smurfing is just as easy on Xbox as it is on PC as well. It's literally the same process for both PC and Xbox. On Xbox, just make your Xbox your home Xbox and you're set. On PC, just family share and you're set.

    "Hex_GGEZ" sounds like the type of PC player Id want to avoid lol

  • @Unseen_Force said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773973#Comment_1773973

    "Hex_GGEZ" sounds like the type of PC player Id want to avoid lol

    Actually comes from my Xbox gamertag but nice straw man tho lmao

  • If PC players aren't anything better than consoles why are all these people asking to basically just screw PC players over with crossplay and force them and them alone to not get crossplay? Gonna be honest this is a pretty damn selfish attitude that people have just because you can't 360 a decent PC killer.