Coup de Grace should work like Poised and Poised should work like Coup de Grace
Poised
Each time a Generator is completed, gain a token.
When starting to run, consume a token to not leave any Scratch Marks for the next 8/9/10 seconds.
Poised right now can activate at any time, while on a hook, while working on another Generator, while not running, it can be kinda stressful to know that one of your perks doesn't work most of the time, so with this condition you can activate it whenever you start running. (Also the duration works like a cooldown aswell, so if you have 2 or more tokens, you won't consume them all at once, after the 10 seconds has passed when you don't leave any Scratch Marks you will consume another one!)
Coup de Grace
After a Generator is completed, for the next 20/25/30 seconds your Lunge Attack distance is increased by 100%.
Only having 5 uses really hinders this perk, with this change, your lunge distance is doubled for 30 seconds, so you can potentionally get more uses from it!
What do you think?
Comments
Me likey!
I love this
Thank you!
I don't believe this would result in more than one lunge (if the killer was able to lunge at all) unless you were facing an Oni who had activated Blood Fury and all the survivors were close together.
Probably yea, but at least it would allow you to miss, could be a really good combo with Unrelenting.
I just don't see it working.
As for Poised, which I forgot to address, I feel it'd be too OP if you could just activate it at will. At that point it just becomes a better Dance With Me.
You can only activate it 5 times, and also if you want to keep it, you need to be always walking.
My bad, I somehow thought you wanted it to be button-activated. I am ambivalent about that change. On the one hand, it'd make the perk better when you're breaking up a cluster and just need to walk a short distance between gens. On the other hand, it'd make the perk worse when you're being chased, since you'd have to stop running to get its effects.