Creepiest killer in a game?

I wonder what Leatherface would look like wearing Nea's face...

Comments

  • @HellDescent said:
    I wonder what Leatherface would look like wearing Nea's face...

    Yeah, Nea is definitely the creepiest killer in the game.

  • First of all thats only a theory that nea is a killer. not confirmed

    Second....Storywise Clown creeps me out.
    Gameplay wise?....Micheal, Pig or Freddy, mainly because you either don't see and or hear them comming.

  • @BLUE_APE said:
    First of all thats only a theory that nea is a killer. not confirmed

    Second....Storywise Clown creeps me out.
    Gameplay wise?....Micheal, Pig or Freddy, mainly because you either don't see and or hear them comming.

  • @BLUE_APE said:
    First of all thats only a theory that nea is a killer. not confirmed

    Second....Storywise Clown creeps me out.
    Gameplay wise?....Micheal, Pig or Freddy, mainly because you either don't see and or hear them comming.

    Like that hatchet sticking out your forehead then (huntress for me I mean sure some bugs but try legging it with no cover a well timed throw and your hurt or down without knowing why)