Skill checks too white
I'll ask again, but I doubt it will do any good.
Could there please be a light drop shadow placed behind skillchecks?
When you have an all white skillcheck in a room with all white walls or if there are other lights and effects illuminating the screen it is nearly impossible to see the skillcheck.
With the doctor this is especially a problem because the skillcheck pops up in random locations and I cannot orient my screen so there will be a dark object behind the skillcheck.
Comments
I've never had any problems with it. Even when using that bright map add on while doing a gen, I can still see the skull check just fine.
I don't have any problem with skill checks either. Even indoor maps there's still lot of clutter that keeps it really hard to miss. Unless doctor then just have to pay more attention.
Skill checks are the worst in Lery's, the flashing lights are horrible and the bright lights make it very difficult to hit
racist yo