Emblem change - remove penalty for dying on first/second hook
I'm only talking about the points of the actual survivor that gets hooked. It keeps happening that I get hooked for the first/second time and then end up dying on that hook because I get camped or the other survivors just don't save me, That's fine, but please change it so that I don't get minus points for not being saved, it's incredibly frustrating to not only die because of the other survivors but also get punished for it rank wise. Pretty small change really, but it would make it just a little bit less frustrating to get left to die.
Comments
It is suicide on the Hook that nukes your points. This penalty isn't unlike the loss of points the Killer gets for staying too close to the Hook. If you ride it out and wait to get unhooked, you regain most of the points lost for getting hooked in the first place. If you die on the hook, you don't get them back. So, in general, it is better for you AND the other Survivors to rescue you. It is likewise more lucrative from a points perspective for the Killer to not stand point blank with you.
I'm talking about when you wait until struggle/dont try to kobe and then struggle the timer out, I still got minus points for that somehow. Pbviouslt suicide on hook should give minus points