Tinkerer really needs a cooldown

Undying + Ruin + Tinkerer .

Tinkerer needs a cooldown, even if it's just 15 seconds.

Comments

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773616#Comment_1773616

    I make the memes, I control the hearts and minds of the people,

    they only sleep because I don't let them think there is an alternative

    blight is just fresher in peoples minds so its easier to draw the ideas in the mind with him

    and you thought you were the woke one

    the memes are the best part

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Tinkerer: penalizes the survivor for doing the objective and rewards killer for doing nothing. A perk that not only gives an audio cue, emits a bright glow on the screen telling the killer WHERE TO GO, and switches off the terror radius so you can get a free hit. I can't believe this perk exists. On a high mobility killer, it is not possible to beat this perk unless you are in strong coordination. Also Imagine a 3 gen situation. It needs nerfing badly. I don't think the devs care, their trend is to continue making it easier and easier for killers and put survivors in no-win situations.

    The solution to that problem is in the title: force the killer to pressure all 3 gens at once

1 2 ›