I'm Confused

I was in a depressed mood but I still needed to grind the Archives, so I decided to just be survivors' bully toy for a little bit. I took off all my Nurse perks except BBQ, and ran the addons that reduce my blink distance and my post-blink lunge addons. I then proceeded to not blink unless I was in their face, and only tap blink for the post-blink lunge to farm BP.

Halfway through, I was like "screw this. This is boring" and I went full tryhard, even tho I don't play Nurse often.

This was the result:

DeadByDaylight   11_23_2020 6_31_57 PM.png DeadByDaylight   11_23_2020 6_33_37 PM.png

Apparently I found the new meta? Just pretend to be dumb and then halfway through destroy them mercilessly?

Comments

  • Big mental energy is the way to go.

  • I don't know why but sometimes stupid ideas like these just work.

    Sincerely your basement chest defending leatherface

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I don't know why but sometimes stupid ideas like these just work.

    Sincerely your basement chest defending leatherface

    If I could sum up meme builds/playstyles like these in a single Bill Wurtz reference, it'd have to be:

    "Wow, that worked?"

  • @Bootlegmoth said:

    Saw someone playing dumb, intentionally missing hits and losing chases etc.. To bait the survivors into being super altruistic and confident.

    Then hit them with blood warden when the timer was at less then 60 seconds. It was beautiful.

    Im pretty sure it was TURjay

    I do that when I have Rancor on for the "kill 1 survivor by your own hand" daily. I'll try to be in a chase with my Obsession around when it gets down to one or two gens, but damn if they don't often take forever to finish those and I'm having to whiff constantly to drag the chase out, which sometimes the survivors make really difficult because of the way they run into my weapon when they mess up their super-duper-I-saw-a-streamer-do-it moves.