Resilience Buff Needed
I think Resilience should receive a buff. I feel that it should make groans/moans while injured 25% reduced. I feel that this would make this perk great.
I think Resilience should receive a buff. I feel that it should make groans/moans while injured 25% reduced. I feel that this would make this perk great.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The perk is already great. It can speed up your vaults - what else do you want?
I mean, its great, however, it would be great to have a passive 25% since it makes you want to be injured. And also, its a slim increase, I feel that a 25% increase would be great too!
It's already great, level 3 gives 9% buff to literally everything. Combine it with Spine Chill and you can get 14% increased speed when injured and in the Killer's FOV
Unyielding is a great combo with Resilience and reduces grunts and whimpers of pain completely. It'd be a needless buff to Resilience, and I really doubt BHVR could pull off a 25% decrease.
U mean iron will?
Yeah, the perk that makes people juke me.