Camping and looping

So the devs are ok with camping? And give the killers blood lust because of looping ya why not teleport killers away from kooked survivors if they stay to long I say that's a great idea ๐Ÿ‘

Comments

  • No offense but that is a terrible idea, Camping is a strat that is needed by many killers to retain pressure if survivors are still in the area so having the killer teleport somewhere else would be a big nerf. Also survivors could show themselves to the killer then run to the hook to force the killer to watch them get a free save or force them to teleport away. I'm really hoping that this was a satire post and I'm just being dumb..

  • @QwQw said:

    No offense but that is a terrible idea, Camping is a strat that is needed by many killers to retain pressure if survivors are still in the area so having the killer teleport somewhere else would be a big nerf. Also survivors could show themselves to the killer then run to the hook to force the killer to watch them get a free save or force them to teleport away. I'm really hoping that this was a satire post and I'm just being dumb..

    My people need me. My final message. Goodbye.