When is the clown rework

Wasn't there supposed to be a clown rework? If so any news about it

Comments

  • No official word yet on the date, but I'd imagine it's coming in the next midchapter update. He has been confirmed to be the next killer recieving a rework.

  • It's likely on the next PTB where they'll update some more maps Coldwind and Haddonfield I hope. Maybe some perks. And Clowns rework. Hopefully he'll get to C tier at least.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    No official word yet on the date, but I'd imagine it's coming in the next midchapter update. He has been confirmed to be the next killer recieving a rework.

    Thanks hope he gets the nerf he deserves

  • What changes should be made when they do this rework?

    I think some want a buff, others want a nerf.

    Imo, I thinks he's fine where he's at.

  • @keygun said:

    What changes should be made when they do this rework?

    I think some want a buff, others want a nerf.

    Imo, I thinks he's fine where he's at.

    I saw a post that basically just buff the bottles lingering effects and make recharging bottles faster

  • @mrble said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1770058#Comment_1770058

    I saw a post that basically just buff the bottles lingering effects and make recharging bottles faster

    Longer effects AND faster recharge?

    That would be a huge buff.

    I think it's too much.

  • @keygun said:

    What changes should be made when they do this rework?

    I think some want a buff, others want a nerf.

    Imo, I thinks he's fine where he's at.

    For his slow down to be the same as freddy and a way to get around the map a bit quicker that's about it and mb addons pass

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1770060#Comment_1770060

    Longer effects AND faster recharge?

    That would be a huge buff.

    I think it's too much.


    To one of the weakest killers in the game? We would manage, it's significantly easier to nerf something than buff it even if they do end up overshooting things.

    Honestly my big problem with clown is that he is so heavily add on dependant; he is actually fun if you have like every addon to choose from. So I would rather he just got a rework to his addons and ability itself. Kinda like what they did with the Doctor.

  • I've face a lot of Clowns recently and most of them stomped the matches. I do think he needs reworked and brought up in power, but I am a little worried his chase dominance will be very over bearing if he gets too much love.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    It's likely on the next PTB where they'll update some more maps Coldwind and Haddonfield I hope. Maybe some perks. And Clowns rework. Hopefully he'll get to C tier at least.

    If Clown is set for next mid chapter, i’d expect disturbed ward and chapel to be the next maps done. They’ll probably add more circus assets too.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    I've face a lot of Clowns recently and most of them stomped the matches. I do think he needs reworked and brought up in power, but I am a little worried his chase dominance will be very over bearing if he gets too much love.

    Exactly.

    He only needs incredibly minor tweaks.

    He’ll become too overpowering otherwise.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771107#Comment_1771107

    To one of the weakest killers in the game? We would manage, it's significantly easier to nerf something than buff it even if they do end up overshooting things.

    Honestly my big problem with clown is that he is so heavily add on dependant; he is actually fun if you have like every addon to choose from. So I would rather he just got a rework to his addons and ability itself. Kinda like what they did with the Doctor.

    He honestly truly isn’t add on dependent. Base tonic works very effectively.