“Earm” 30,000 bloodpoints!
I have nothing to say. I just love it when companies misspell words and don’t even notice it. Did anybody else?
I have nothing to say. I just love it when companies misspell words and don’t even notice it. Did anybody else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shodwonborn IV - you have a keen vision in the darkness of Rift Archive Challenges.
I do. I used to send in bug reports when they misspelled the cosmetics for Nurse when she came out, and though I didn't report it Hag's story has a misspelling in like the latter part of the pages.
I get it, proofreading isn't easy and it's extremely easy to gloss over something you think is done correctly, but it's still funny when companies mess up. Where would we be if game companies didn't mess up spelling? We'd have a lot less memes.
you say that because you havent seen the traduction to spanish, is impossible to understand is like they dont even know what they are doing.
It's the same with the most recent German translations of perks (like Blight for example). It's nearly impossible to understand what they are supposed to do. I guess using google translate is cheaper than actually having a native language speaking person doing the translations...