Double or triple bloodlust weekend test?

If we can test the removal we must also test the opposite. Increase the rates of bloodlust by double or maybe even triple. Try looping that!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Comments

  • ๐Ÿ˜‚shitpost central

  • @th3 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜‚shitpost central

    How dare you! I am a very serious adult businessman who has no time to kid around

  • I don't see this being productive unless they also did something like turn off aura reading to see how much they could force the game to transition to being stealth based, because Bloodlust 1 being bloodlust 2 is uhhh... already something we can anticipate the outcome of, while Bloodlust 1 going away entirely, despite having a somewhat predictable outcome of making the game kinda suck, would vary in scale.

    I don't think such a major test would be popular either. Maybe a 'labs' game mode, where a bunch of things are changed together to make it a 'fun new game mode' while trying to test various things.

  • GAS GAS GAS STEP ON THE GAS

  • Honestly I hope they do a no perks weekend or something.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Honestly I hope they do a no perks weekend or something.

    They already have. And no items. It was an experiment you had to sign up for and play separately, like a PTB, and play a min of 20 matches.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1768129#Comment_1768129

    They already have. And no items. It was an experiment you had to sign up for and play separately, like a PTB, and play a min of 20 matches.

    Yeah I wasn't on PC at the time so wasn't able to make it in. Would be cool though. Might open up some eyes to imbalances for both sides and make discussions better. Or it could just do what we've seen here this weekend.