If u get unhooked w/ borrowed time dont wait to get hit!

Cant believe this has to be explained to some people but if u get rescued from hook with borrowed time dont wait around to get hit and then run! It actually gives you a chance not to be chased if you're not there anymore which saves you mending and saves your life! And if u see a survivor behind you trying to protect u, for the love of god dont do a 180 and run in the killer and then blame me for dying!

Figured I had to put it out there so it spreads, I'm not even mad the killer camping me from hook #1 what tilts me are teamates like that, specially when they're rank 1 and obviously playing like they're new at the game

Comments

  • But I've had teammates more often than not say to take a hit when I'm given bt after being unhooked .

  • @GamerGirlFeng said:

    But I've had teammates more often than not say to take a hit when I'm given bt after being unhooked .

    Yes but what I'm talking about is they wait at the hook to get hit, use their bt and then start running, and obviously the killer is right behind them so I went to protect him, if you can take a hit for someone with bt then do it but dont make it a priority to get hit when no one needs to be hit and the killer is halfway across map

  • Yeah, I know what you’re talking about. Teammates that go “aha! I have BT, now I will chase the killer and force them to hit me so my BT state isn’t wasted!” when really all they’re doing is making it extremely easy for the killer to tunnel them. Like teammates that jump into a locker in front of a killer that clearly had no interest in chasing them, wasting their DS.

    Taking a hit is a smart move if it’s end game, or if the unhooker is injured and you can stop them going down. Chasing the killer to take a hit is usually not a good move though.

  • Like...I get why a survivor might try to dive bomb me as the killer to get me to hit them and let their teammate who unhooked them get away

    But then that same survivor can't come back and whine at me that I'm tunneling them. You ran right at me and tripped me up so I wouldn't be able to go after the other guy like I wanted to. You wanted my attention so guess what champ, you now have it...

  • @GamerGirlFeng said:

    But I've had teammates more often than not say to take a hit when I'm given bt after being unhooked .

    When the exit gate is nearby, and your teammate risks their life for you, you can use BT to protect them from death and then the both of you can then run out and escape. Just know you have to immediately brush past said teammate the moment you're unhooked to do so most of the time.

    If you attempt to take a hit far earlier in the match, the killer can easily ignore you or even wait out the Borrowed Time...timer.