Remove bloodlust and instead make the few killers that actually hit bloodlust get some incentive to use their power mid chase. Mikey is the only current killer that can't get some better incentive to use their power, since in T3 he doesn't have one.
I believe Scott Jund stated out that they should just remove tiers 2 and 3. I agree because it can separate good killer player from bad killer players. Bad killer players that rely on bloodlust every chase aren't growing or improving. I would like for more players to get better and better but bloodlust gave a lot of players bad habits.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Talk about copying somebody ๐ jk
Bloodlust is already weak enough.
Remove bloodlust and instead make the few killers that actually hit bloodlust get some incentive to use their power mid chase. Mikey is the only current killer that can't get some better incentive to use their power, since in T3 he doesn't have one.
I believe Scott Jund stated out that they should just remove tiers 2 and 3. I agree because it can separate good killer player from bad killer players. Bad killer players that rely on bloodlust every chase aren't growing or improving. I would like for more players to get better and better but bloodlust gave a lot of players bad habits.