New perk idea for mori's
I have an idea that could make mori's a bit more balanced. I was thinking maybe a perk called "high alert "that would let you escape the killer from using a mori but you would need a skill check for fairness
I have an idea that could make mori's a bit more balanced. I was thinking maybe a perk called "high alert "that would let you escape the killer from using a mori but you would need a skill check for fairness
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like this idea , Would it be like ds where you can you can only burn it once ?
Yes you can only use it once because if you could use it twice it would be too unfair for the killer
I'd rather the problem be fixed at its source instead of having a perk applied to it like a band-aid.
No they should add an offering that makes you immune to moris
But moris as still fun to watch and they add a bit of intensity to a game , I think the suggestion could work
Hmm, i like the idea, maybe we can balance swf the same way. The killer gets a perk called "broken friendship", and has to do a skillcheck if he hooks a survvior that is part of an swf. if he succed, the survivor instantly disconnects. Just to be fair.
Don’t need a perk to make survivors dc , just run spirit with stridor , ruin and undying , then camp and tunnel, you’re all set 👍🏼 Essentially the standard strat