I actually got a Sacrificial Ward to work.
I just chucked one on just for the hell of it, even though usually when I do nobody else has used a map offering anyway.
So I’m survivor, I put the Sacrificial Ward on and the only other offering that pops up at the offering screen was Mary’s Letter. Straight away my mind goes “Oop. We got either a Doc or a Ghostface.”
I was wrong.
It was Scratched Mirror Myers.
We spawned on Blood Lodge.
They gave up half way through the game.
🤣🤣🤣
Comments
I would have preferred Midwich. But I like SMM on indoor maps, it actually feels somewhat balanced
It’s fun for the jump scares. It’s not totally unviable. But this poor Myers was clearly banking their success on using the build on Midwich. He couldn’t get the jump on any of us on Blood Lodge.
le pain.
Yeah, funny that. Imagine not being able to stealth on Blood Lodge.
Edit: As a 105 killer. Whose entire power is negated by there being no walls.
I think I would have just sat in the main building and tried to drophit someone. Personal victory.
The spin off game “Dead By Blood Lodge”
I actually enjoy doing scratch mirror myers on random maps, of course i usually lose but it's still hella fun