Tbh I do that too when I get unhooked, killer is clearly chasing someone else FAR away and the person who unhooked me just runs away like a frightened weasel, just to come back when they realize I am healing myself - you may go and tbag someone else to heal em.
Edit: I bring in Medikits or Inner Strengh, so no SC involved.
The beginning part was what was hurting my brain most. The other 3 were doing nothing for how long? lol
Honestly, this is why Kindred is basically mandatory when I'm solo queuing. I need to know what the other potatoes on my team are doing when someone's on hook.
The beginning part was what was hurting my brain most. The other 3 were doing nothing for how long? lol
Honestly, this is why Kindred is basically mandatory when I'm solo queuing. I need to know what the other potatoes on my team are doing when someone's on hook.
Agreed.
I opt for Empathy over Kindred, as I’ve found that most often the entire solo team is injured... the info aids me in determining who’s who experience wise, and wether the match was truly a success or failure for both the killer and survivor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a steve farm me on a 1 hook mori laggy clown without bt and or taking a body hit.
I love solo queue but I hate farmers like that.
🙃
Tbh I do that too when I get unhooked, killer is clearly chasing someone else FAR away and the person who unhooked me just runs away like a frightened weasel, just to come back when they realize I am healing myself - you may go and tbag someone else to heal em.
Edit: I bring in Medikits or Inner Strengh, so no SC involved.
oh yeah, just had a game yesterday were all four of us spawned at shack and someone dropped god pallet immediately. fun stuff
The pain I’m feeling in this moment can’t be described.
Incase you needed more reminders...
I submit to you, Solo Q, Rank 13, 360° Nancy
https://youtu.be/QrqOh2ELwlwkinda feel like spamming this everywhere, tbh
This is both funny and horrifying at the same time.
The beginning part was what was hurting my brain most. The other 3 were doing nothing for how long? lol
Honestly, this is why Kindred is basically mandatory when I'm solo queuing. I need to know what the other potatoes on my team are doing when someone's on hook.
Hey look. It's me.
Solo queue bot at your service.
Agreed.
I opt for Empathy over Kindred, as I’ve found that most often the entire solo team is injured... the info aids me in determining who’s who experience wise, and wether the match was truly a success or failure for both the killer and survivor.
Well I must say, your 360°s are improving
...keep at it 🙃😏
it gets better.
edit: i say she falls for me sprint bursting but i meant that she didn't i just can't england.
The huntress just has a better gaming chair.
Than those three? Yes.
Than me? ######### no.