With how many perks are there, we need a fifth perkslot

Title.

Would it radically shake up meta builds and gameplay? absolutely.

is that a bad thing? not necessarily.

This community is prone to complain 'bout all sorts of changes to the gameplay, so we might as well give it a try.

Comments

  • I think it would be fun to have new game modes. 5 perks, 2 killer vs 8 survivor's where killers co-o.o, or a mode where the killers are competing against each other.

  • No, we don't. Too many broken builds can be made with that.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Title.

    Would it radically shake up meta builds and gameplay? absolutely.

    is that a bad thing? not necessarily.

    This community is prone to complain 'bout all sorts of changes to the gameplay, so we might as well give it a try.

    Im sorry but no a 5 fifth perk slot will make survivor much more op. Imagine a build with DS, UB, BT, DH and adrenaline or iron will this is a nightmare for all killer.

    Meanwhile killer build will be like ruin, undying, tinkerer, bbq and a flex perk

  • I couldn't see this happening, a big part of how perks 'work,' especially for survivors, is that your 'missing' something. I could see some perks (ex: No mither) basically getting more benefits (No mither really should come with 100% grunt reduction), but I can't see a 5th perk slot.

    That said, I COULD see killers getting a second offering slot. Survivors have way too much control over offerings compared to the killer which has lead to some bad outcomes regarding things like realm playrates.