Challenge- Grease Monkey

Some of these challenges are annoying. You don’t really feel like playing multiple games to finish them out.

I challenged myself to finish Grease Monkey in a single game. Perks- Built to Last, Ace in the Hole, Plunderers Instinct and Fixated for some reason. Offering was a Shiny Coin. Started off with a brown tool box.

I didn’t really think this would work but I like to try and challenge myself. It looks like built to last counts towards a finished tool box because I used the initial tool box I started with and used it again, grabbed three more out of chests and I finished the challenge in one go against a Ghost Face.

Comments

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Some of these challenges are annoying. You don’t really feel like playing multiple games to finish them out.

    I challenged myself to finish Grease Monkey in a single game. Perks- Built to Last, Ace in the Hole, Plunderers Instinct and Fixated for some reason. Offering was a Shiny Coin. Started off with a brown tool box.

    I didn’t really think this would work but I like to try and challenge myself. It looks like built to last counts towards a finished tool box because I used the initial tool box I started with and used it again, grabbed three more out of chests and I finished the challenge in one go against a Ghost Face.

    built to last will count for two different items even if you only depleted 1 item twice. It's really great for the toolbox challenges.