Perk Buffs | Spies from the Shadows
I just got this idea, what if SFTS didn't alert Crows, like Calm Spirit does, I think that could be really good for stealth Killers. (Other than Wraith)
I just got this idea, what if SFTS didn't alert Crows, like Calm Spirit does, I think that could be really good for stealth Killers. (Other than Wraith)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think this perk would need that buff if the Undetectable status effect would actually do it itself. Also, I would use Spies from the Shadows a lot more often on stealth killers if there would actually be crows in indoor maps.
Or more crows in general.
I legit don't seem them half the time.
Yeah lol, not only because it would benefit stealth killers more, but also because it would make the "world"/maps feel more alive.
I would change it instead of a noise notfication but reveal the aura of the survivor that disturb the crow for 5 seconds