DeathSlinger reel have they made it easier to reel in?
I haven't played for a while but I remember people were complaining that it was too hard to avoid the death slinger with his reduced terror radius etc....
i've noticed now that even if you're behind cover when he hits you it will drag you out into the open ALOT easier than before ....
so am i right in saying that against what the players were saying about how easy it can be for the deathslinger they've actually made it easier for him ? before I could feel like i was dragging the chain into cover to get snagged but now there doesn't seem to be any point at all with struggling unless you are literally already right behind cover.
Comments
Honestly I've never been sure if I'm supposed to be wiggling left or right or trying to hard veer one way into an object.
There is a huge difference between reeling every time and reeling effectively.
you used to 'veer' towards the side you were holding .... now there doesn't seem to be any pattern what so ever and you hardly have any control which completely defeats the point of the mechanic. why even bother having a reel function if the only way you can get out of it is if you've dropped a pallet or gone through a window (even then it drags you straight out into the open window)