Can someone try this really quick
Can one some see how pallet freddy interacts with power struggle.
I'll need both prospectives of possible I wondnt ask this but it seems no one thought to test pallet freddy against power struggle.
Can one some see how pallet freddy interacts with power struggle.
I'll need both prospectives of possible I wondnt ask this but it seems no one thought to test pallet freddy against power struggle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PTB is closed. You will need to wait until its live to test it out.
*Sad noises*
Well can someone test this after the ptb
I'd imagine the survivor using the perk in that situation isn't what stuns, its the pallet itself. Not just stunning and then dropping the pallet to make things more fair. So the survivor will most likely be able to trigger the pallet drop, but a fake pallet would explode just like always.
Imo the pallet can drop but since is fake nothing will happen