Can we please get USEFUL perks in the shrine

I am so tired of grinding my ass of so I can have good perks. I have to buy a whole caracter with 9000 shards because oh look, enduring is in the shrine 3 weeks in a row. The fact that you NEED some perks at red ranks to do well and then having those perks locked behind a pay wall is frustrating. Thank you for coming to my rant.

Comments

  • I want babysitter. Steve perks is the only on I dont own besides camrad :>

  • @Axe said:

    I want babysitter. Steve perks is the only on I dont own besides camrad :>

    I spent a lot of money on ps4 and getting perks without paying on pc is really hard. I just want perks that I can do well with at red ranks. Its infuriating to see one perk that is on a default killer being put on shrine 3 times in a row.

  • lol you know this game is somewhat pay to win right?

    You know that when you do pay you still have a long grind ahead before you can get optimal perks, unlock the characters perks and grind for the character you want to have those perks.

    Cant believe I am going to say it but not even EA set it up this bad.

  • Short answer: No.

    Long answer: The shrine of secrets is somewhat RNG (aside from 2 perks for each level one week during it).

  • I'm fine with how the shrine works right now, but I do think that any characters not tied to a DLC (Dwight, Trapper, Meg, Wraith, etc) should not have their perks appear on the shrine.

  • I think it's a bit lame that while they continue to add new perks to the game, the perks offered each week remain at 4. They should increase the to 6 at least, so we can get more of a rotation going. It would take literally months to cycle through each perk, and that's assuming they don't put things like Enduring and Calm Spirit in there so often.

    I think (and I understand they're a business) they do this to encourage you to spend real money. Waiting for the shrine is supposed to frustrate and pressure you into just buying what you want instead.

  • The perks in shrine of secrets recently is help players do Archive Quest:Example)Diversion is out or was out dont remember but an Archives Quest required you to use Diversion