Just looped hillbilly for 6minutes
He found me at start, 6 minute loop and only 1 gen was done.... then I got unhooked right infront of him and he tunneled me for 4ish minutes still at 4 gens left.... teamates were rank 1 1 2 but seemed like they were bad, I'm rank 10 survivor ranking system is so ass
Comments
good for you O_ó
Not good for me u obviously didnt read past the title
the 'O_ó' was meant as 'what are you trying to say here? are you happy or upset?'
I'd assume upset since if the killer is chasing one person for 6 minutes all 5 gens can be done and the exit gates opened.
You know you could have also just said that... obviously what I'm trying to say is in the post what are you confused about? Useless teamates that are rank 1 and how trash the ranking system is
guessed so but wasn't certain.
Guess OP had the displeasure of running into a swf that wanted to get the killer to dc by doing nothing, and were unwilling at all costs to change their plan. you have that mindset a lot on red ranks
You could have also just written that instead of symbols... and its all in post not sure how you're not able to figure it out but to summarize again trash teamates at rank 1 yet I de pip for being tunneled even though I maxed out boldness it's as summarized as it can be I hope u understand now.
it's early here, i just woke up.
but yeah, your teammates were butts. see the other post for speculation bout what you ran into
Sounds like the average Solo Survivor experience.
...it's not "symbols" . It's a face with a raised eyebrow.