This Is Funny
My levels are fine. I don't know, thought I'd share it because it's too funny. ๐
My levels are fine. I don't know, thought I'd share it because it's too funny. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get a life damn, that level is insane, you probably have like 200k hours!!!.
Jokes aside, it is a bug a funny one though.
So, if we do some quick math, that means that in order for you to reach Level 1 Devotion 0, you'll have to be in trial for about a billion hours.
I never though that a single bug could cause so much debt.
Okay, so I actually did the maths, and assuming that 1 Devotion level is 200 hours, you need to play DbD for 30 million+ years.
Whoa. O-o
O h m y g o o d n e s s I can't believe you actually did the math, that is hilarious oh my...๐