Give ghostface an "interrogation"

In the scream moving we see ghostface threating his victims and get info from them so why not tranlate this into the game where ghosface after downing a survivor(if it seems too strong maybe the survivor has to be marked) he can performs a 15(again if its too strong maybe change it too take longer or if its too weak take less) second animation that refills his stealth( I added this part mainly so he isnt as reliant on the recovery rate addons) and triggers killer instinct or reveals auras on all other surviors.

Comments

  • I don't doubt many people will disagree with your suggestion, but I personally like it. This would be a great way to make his power more diverse, so he isn't just a Michael clone with some differences in the way his stalking works.

    I would say to make the interrogation the same length as his mori animation, but only refill half of his stealth bar (effected by addons). Survivors would be revealed within a 48 meter range through killer instinct.

    You could also buff the Outdoor Security Camera to make it reveal survivors by their aura instead of killer instinct after performing the interrogation action. It would also be map-wide instead of outside of the killer's terror radius.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    I don't doubt many people will disagree with your suggestion, but I personally like it. This would be a great way to make his power more diverse, so he isn't just a Michael clone with some differences in the way his stalking works.

    I would say to make the interrogation the same length as his mori animation, refill half of his stealth bar (effected by addons), and reveal survivors within a 48 meter range through killer instinct.

    You could also buff the Outdoor Security Camera to make it reveal survivors by aura instead of killer instinct after performing the interrogation action.

    Yeah I tink that having it shorter and not refilling stealth as much might be better since some of his less useful addons can now be changed to work on the interrogation and the buff to the security camera sounds good

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763953#Comment_1763953

    Yeah I tink that having it shorter and not refilling stealth as much might be better since some of his less useful addons can now be changed to work on the interrogation and the buff to the security camera sounds good

    Yeah. Right now the only addons worth running are Walleye's Matchbook, Olsen's Address Book, Chewed Pen, Night Vision Monocular, and maybe the crouched movement speed addons. That leaves 13 (16 if you don't like crouched walk movement speed) out of 20 addons practically useless. Changing those up to effect your interrogation suggestion could see them all used more often.