Nerf survive with friends groups!

My gosh SWF groups are so hard to combat and it gives the killer such a huge disadvantage. I have no clue why the Devs favor the entitled survivors so much. They need a nerf or atleast mark who's in a group at the lobby. Atleast that way I can atleast prepare for a tough match. Reminder developers it's a 4 player VS 1!

Comments

  • Maybe you should focus on getting better at the game instead of opening Forum Threads about SWFs. They will not be the cause why you lose.

  • As much as I would love it, they really can't even if they nerfed all the group perks they still have the most meta thing of all, discord.

  • @Fishydevili22 said:

    As much as I would love it, they really can't even if they nerfed all the group perks they still have the most meta thing of all, discord.

    Welp than I'd be nice if they can mark who's a SWF in the lobby then

    As a good heads up

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Maybe you should focus on getting better at the game instead of opening Forum Threads about SWFs. They will not be the cause why you lose.

    Or maybe if the developers weren't always in favor of the survivors OR Maybe if they'd balance this game out better this wouldn't be a issue! And by the way I've been playing this game since it came out and dont assume I'm bad at the game because on my xbox dbd I'm rank 3! So dont assume stuff

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763915#Comment_1763915

    Some killers would just dodge those lobbies, then. With how long queue times already are for survivors this would start to hurt player counts.

    Fair point

  • This content has been removed.
  • If they can remove Bloodlust as a test, can we remove SWF as a test too?

  • SWF isn't prevalent enough to matter, but if you remove SWF you will kill the game.

    1514946896623.jpg


  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Maybe you should focus on getting better at the game instead of opening Forum Threads about SWFs. They will not be the cause why you lose.

    If he gets so good so SWF is not a problem he'll destroy poor solo survivors every game. SWF is a problem for both sides

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763887#Comment_1763887

    Wrong =)

    4 man SWF with decent players and maybe even comms are almost impossible to beat, even if ur decent. There are tons of "at least try not to sound super toxic" survivor main youtube channels to prove that. If you don't know the difference of what it feels like to play against organized groups compared to solo gameplay then u should gain some more experience as a killer.

    What bothers me personally is that these organized SWF groups are just mixed in into the casual group and hurt the games balancing. It's almost impossible to give and get reliable feedback on how good or bad the game is balanced if u just spread OP elements into the mix without any further information.

    If SWF would at least be tagged as such in the lobby, but it's motly just a guessing game and killers will take their worst and most frutrating game experiences as a measurement for how good or bad the games balancing feels.

    In other words: It would be much easyer for casual survivors to get some changes in their favor if not for the huge gap between SWF and casual who play the game solo.

    4 good Solos give the Killer an equally hard time. It is not hard to be efficient as Survivor.

    The number of super-organized 4 man SWFs is pretty low. If you claim to go against them often, then you are lying. I mean, I know that claiming to go against optimal 4 man SWFs is a thing that some Streamers do, but it is not the case.

    SWF in the Lobby would simply be wrong. And Killers dont care, like, I have been in games with 4 Solos and the Killer brought their strongest stuff. Its not like Killers will play chill when they play against 4 Solos, maybe they wont dodge that much, but thats about it.

    Showing in Postgame, I am totally for that, but I think that quite a bunch of Killers will be surprised how often they lose against Solos and how often they actually beat SWFs.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763942#Comment_1763942

    4 good Solos give the Killer an equally hard time. It is not hard to be efficient as Survivor.

    The number of super-organized 4 man SWFs is pretty low. If you claim to go against them often, then you are lying. I mean, I know that claiming to go against optimal 4 man SWFs is a thing that some Streamers do, but it is not the case.

    SWF in the Lobby would simply be wrong. And Killers dont care, like, I have been in games with 4 Solos and the Killer brought their strongest stuff. Its not like Killers will play chill when they play against 4 Solos, maybe they wont dodge that much, but thats about it.

    Showing in Postgame, I am totally for that, but I think that quite a bunch of Killers will be surprised how often they lose against Solos and how often they actually beat SWFs.

    It dont matter if it's a 2 group or a 4 group it gives the killer a huge disadvantage AND theres times where they are extremely good. The killer has very little to do against that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763887#Comment_1763887

    keep spreading fallacy and being in denial, it is a fact that swf is at an advantage, whether duos, trios, or squads. swf is the reason i don't play solo survivor, because devs don't care about the gap. prime proof being they won't bother to make simple changes like kindred base kit, but keep dismissing these swf conversations to "you're not as good as you think you are at killer"

    1st off dummy I'm not in denial, theres plenty of evidence that the survivors are very OP especially in a SWF.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1764391#Comment_1764391

    you mistook me, i wasn't directing this reply to you, how did you even think that i was against the notion that swf is op when i clearly say "it is a fact that swf is at an advantage"

    OH XD my dearest apologies my fellow comrade. Forgive me