500% lunge

Hi, I’m not sure if the ptb is over yet, since I play on console. But if it’s not, is there anybody who has tried to wait until all the generators have been completed and tested how far you go with 500% coup de grace? I haven’t found any videos of anybody trying it out yet. I know it’s not exactly useful, just thought it was funny and wanted to try it out but when the update comes to console it will be 60% instead of 100%. If you find any videos, please let me know

Comments

  • Tokens do not stack with each other, so you only get a 100% boost per token instead of 500% for every token you have

  • @Hoodied said:

    Tokens do not stack with each other, so you only get a 100% boost per token instead of 500% for every token you have

    Oh wow, thank you. That sucks lol but whatever

  • Lol, I wonder, would that be further than The Pig’s sneak attack?

  • Wooah, 500%

    That’s like lunging thru the entire shack

  • @yobuddd said:

    Lol, I wonder, would that be further than The Pig’s sneak attack?

    Or Myers tier 3. Fear Sniper Myers

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Wooah, 500%

    That’s like lunging thru the entire shack

    A few months ago, there was a Bug with some Nurse Add On which allowed her to get insane Speed. She could basically lunge half a Map (at least).

    A Lunge through Shack would look small compared to this (even if it would be HUGE).

  • @yobuddd said:

    Lol, I wonder, would that be further than The Pig’s sneak attack?

    Pig's sneak attack was affected by Coup de Grace, making her dash twice as long.