A slight Blight buff

Not that in its current state blight is weak, but as i mained it, it sometimes became a problem.

Lets model the situation.

KillerShackBasement.png

Yellow for blight blue for surv

Surv is running to vault the window, blight rushes to the marked point.

If you were any killer, not blight you would hit the surv vaulting.

But you just rushed! Its impossible since you are in slam state, you cannot attack, break pallets, you are just stuck. So i wanna fix that by allowing blight to, at least, start the lunge to avoid these situations.

other thing why is it crucial is that, imagine you just bumped at the same spot. Surv dropped the pallet.

But you cannot break it even though that buff cuz you are just too close. So, what are youe thoughts about that? It is just more of QOF update to me.

Ty

Comments

  • Your scenario puts you directly into a scenario in which you lose because your situation put yourself in that situation.

    If I absolutely had to hit the survivor running towards the window with my power, I'd bump into any adjacent wall inside that room, then beeline towards the vault. That's assuming I was in a position to hit them with my power and not, y'know, just hit them with a regular attack.

    Tl;dr: You're doing it wrong.


  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Your scenario puts you directly into a scenario in which you lose because your situation put yourself in that situation.

    If I absolutely had to hit the survivor running towards the window with my power, I'd bump into any adjacent wall inside that room, then beeline towards the vault. That's assuming I was in a position to hit them with my power and not, y'know, just hit them with a regular attack.

    Tl;dr: You're doing it wrong.

    Scenario with pallet isnt something i should avoid, i have to be able destroy the pallet by any time

  • @JustZed32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1762495#Comment_1762495

    Scenario with pallet isnt something i should avoid, i have to be able destroy the pallet by any time

    There's no pallet in your picture. In fact you're standing where it should be. And you're not using your power at the moment which means you can destroy it at any time because you hadn't pigeonholed yourself by again, putting yourself in that situation.