unpopular opinion: 4 man SWF is more fun then playing against solos as killer

My games against solo survivor these days is just a walk on the beach its no challenge almost every match is a guarnteed win for me, but when I play against SWF it actually feel like I have a challenge to deal with and the game get more fun, I need to be more careful on my decision, I can't leave room for too many mistakes or else I will get actually punished for it unlike when I go against solos I can just AFK for 3 minutes come back and they still have like 4 gens left or so. 


SWF teams overall helped me improve as killer. They makes me play more carefully and think twice before I make a move, kind of like chess. 

Comments

  • I agree, most players think the game is survivor sided when they aren't versing complete potatoes for once and start blaming game balance because they can't play well enough to deal with any player that isn't completely bad.

  • @NotACompPlayer said:

    I agree, most players think the game is survivor sided when they aren't versing complete potatoes for once and start blaming game balance because they can't play well enough to deal with any player that isn't completely bad.

    pub bots do be thinking this game is hard for killers man probaly never faced an actual comp team in their lobby, pepelaugh

  • SWF teams are fun cause you can always expect them to be overly altruistic. There is the occasional group out to ruin your day with flashlights but lightborn tends to irritate them more than they irritate me.

  • So, you need to sweat more on what's supposed to be a game? That's what it sounds like.

    I do agree with the stance that SWF makes one better. It's nice to have a challenge. I just don't like how the game slants heavily in survivor favor when it's a 4man. I want to play a game and enjoy myself, not have my Clown gen rushed on Ormond and teabagged out the exit, as that was their intentions.

  • @Eleghost said:

    SWF teams are fun cause you can always expect them to be overly altruistic. There is the occasional group out to ruin your day with flashlights but lightborn tends to irritate them more than they irritate me.

    Flashlights are useless if you have ears and you get blinded at pallets, and flashlight saves are easily countered. And no one should mind survivor bming because it doesnt affect gameplay at all, you can simply not care and it won't affect you at all, flashlights are quite posibbly the worst items a survivor can give.

  • @NotACompPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1762211#Comment_1762211

    Flashlights are useless if you have ears and you get blinded at pallets, and flashlight saves are easily countered. And no one should mind survivor bming because it doesnt affect gameplay at all, you can simply not care and it won't affect you at all, flashlights are quite posibbly the worst items a survivor can give.

    I mean it's funny though when there's 4 flashlights and they trying to blind you but can't. The end game chat is usually them spewing insults because i used lightborn. I feel like you underestimate the perk a bit too much.

  • I don't think this is unpopular. I just think people who dislike swf are very vocal while people who are cool with it have no real incentive to let everyone know. Either way I agree.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1762220#Comment_1762220

    I mean it's funny though when there's 4 flashlights and they trying to blind you but can't. The end game chat is usually them spewing insults because i used lightborn. I feel like you underestimate the perk a bit too much.

    Maybe I underestimate the perk, that's true, but I simply don't see flashlights having a real use unless the killer is bad, so I don't see the point in using a perk slot to count such a pointless item.

  • @NotACompPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1762224#Comment_1762224

    Maybe I underestimate the perk, that's true, but I simply don't see flashlights having a real use unless the killer is bad, so I don't see the point in using a perk slot to count such a pointless item.

    I mean what would you prefer to use for perks? cause honestly my 4th perk slot is typically just whatever i want. I don't need certain perks to be decent i usually just run bp farming builds on killer. I don't see it as a waste of a perk space because there isn't any other perk i really need.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1762231#Comment_1762231

    I mean what would you prefer to use for perks? cause honestly my 4th perk slot is typically just whatever i want. I don't need certain perks to be decent i usually just run bp farming builds on killer. I don't see it as a waste of a perk space because there isn't any other perk i really need.

    I usually use 3 detection and 1 chase perk, slowdown perks bore me to death.

  • @NotACompPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1762247#Comment_1762247

    I usually use 3 detection and 1 chase perk, slowdown perks bore me to death.

    I don't use slow down perks and i tend to really just run bbq, brutal strength, distressing, and beast of prey. The only staple perk i really use is bbq, the others i replace depending on the killer or what i wanna do that day.

  • If the SWF is playing for fun and aren't out to ruin people's day by being toxic as hell then i'm completely fine with testing my skills again em,


    Shame most of them are out to ruin people's days by being toxic as hell