Jump scare Myers
Does anybody else think that Jump scare Myers is the funnest killer to play as? I have so much fun playing him. I crack up the entire time watching them run right to me and peekaboo slash lol
Does anybody else think that Jump scare Myers is the funnest killer to play as? I have so much fun playing him. I crack up the entire time watching them run right to me and peekaboo slash lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes Scratched Mirror is a fun one on Gideon Meat Plant
Yup I literally just got done playing that lol ended up with three of them in the basement and the last one was so scared to come anywhere close lol
I'd play Myers like that all the time if I could. Sadly doing that requires an indoor map, and getting the right map offerings from the bloodweb is REALLY difficult.
Most fun build in the game IMO. It’s scary good too, very map dependant though. My favourite is Lery’s. I love coming around a corner and clearly making a survivor piss themselves. It’s really funny
ya the suvivers pick it for me
Most fun to play as and to play against for me. I love some spooky Mikey. I can almost hear the screams of the players when I jump scare them.
I usually like it, but today I confronted a face camping mirror Myers. And that's not really fun.
I don't really play Jumpscare Myers, but I do like playing against him.
i fell off my chair because of one
Ya you can only play him on a indoor map and the bloodweb refuses to give me any lol
Thats no fun....only way its ok is if you use your power and see them coming for the save so you hide close by and jump out at them as they pass you
Its seriously so funny lol i like any indoor map with him but i find the game to probably be my favorite.