Borrowed time change
BT should be changed to killer proximity instead of terror radius
BT should be changed to killer proximity instead of terror radius
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a killer main and I actually would approve of this. In fact I suggested this in the past due to face camping Wraiths. It would also help when trying to save people against Freddy when your asleep.
I would be fine with this, but it would only counter stealth killers tunneling. High mobility killers can leave out of the proximity, which would have to be somewhat small, and then come right back. It wouldn’t change much and I don’t think it’s something the devs should put energy into.
Yeah, would agree. Just because that Freddy makes people Oblivious or that Pig is crouched/Wraith is cloaked/Ghostface is in Night Shroud, does not mean that they are not camping.
Id say a fair proximity would be 28-meters or so
Or insidious campers
I have mixed feelings about BT!
As a killer the perk doesn't bother me, one bit!
As a survivor I despise the perk, because a lot of survivors use the perk as a pitiful excuse not to take the killers agro. When I used BT I would take a hit than get the rescue, or get the rescue and throw myself at the killer to keep their attention so that my teammate doesn't get tunneled!
While I like the idea the only problem is that the perk would be countered by soft camping (if thats how you define camping were killers keep their TR away from the hook
Hag can literally teleport from 40m or more to the hook.
Its actually 40 meters without add-ons dear god
I'd be down. 24m would be the best range imo, but maybe also have it trigger inside the heartbeat if the killer is farther away than 24m
That's why I pop traps beforehand
Why not just make it always active, regardless of Killer Distance? Then alter the duration of the buff instead of making it dependant on Killer proximity.
There's an addon for hag that lets them choose when to teleport. That's one of the reasons why I mentioned her.
I'm fine with that, but you shouldn't get a safe hook rescue if someone gets hit and BT activates.
It promotes bad gameplay. You want to freely run out the door with a BT save , fine.
But you shouldn't get credit for it.