Sadly I cant play as much

So as some of you know I was a really committed player and i would love to be still, but I've been trying to get back in shape so after school I've been working out with the marines and plan to join them. Therefore i only have nights where i am either too tired or I'm into a different game. Also, the game state Is less than ideal but what makes it worse is my wifi is total trash and will shut off and on ALOT. Anyways because of this how was your guys game experience the past week?

Comments

  • Congratulations if you are joining the marines.

    My experience this past week has been bad, mostly killer side, I've been trying my best to play the fair way but for me it has been nothing but survivors doing dumb plays because DS and then talking ######### endgame.

    When I play survivor I've been seeing less braindead survivors recently which surprise me a lot tbh, more focus on gens and cleansing totems so my solo survivor experience has changed a lot this past week.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Congratulations if you are joining the marines.

    My experience this past week has been bad, mostly killer side, I've been trying my best to play the fair way but for me it has been nothing but survivors doing dumb plays because DS and then talking ######### endgame.

    When I play survivor I've been seeing less braindead survivors recently which surprise me a lot tbh, more focus on gens and cleansing totems so my solo survivor experience has changed a lot this past week.

    Dang nice, I tried playing huntress for my YouTube montage, but every damn time I get bad maps. I swear I am not kidding. I get pale rose against map and a key with hatch offering. Everybody sucks except for Jake with object of obsession and a map. Kill 2 and 2 escape when I should have got 3 kills at least, but they started hiding and ya know object was annoying and I made a mistake to chase him. I only did so when I believed I could catch him, but its oh well I should have camped a little bit, but I hate that so oh well.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1760178#Comment_1760178

    Dang nice, I tried playing huntress for my YouTube montage, but every damn time I get bad maps. I swear I am not kidding. I get pale rose against map and a key with hatch offering. Everybody sucks except for Jake with object of obsession and a map. Kill 2 and 2 escape when I should have got 3 kills at least, but they started hiding and ya know object was annoying and I made a mistake to chase him. I only did so when I believed I could catch him, but its oh well I should have camped a little bit, but I hate that so oh well.

    Getting bad maps suck especially on huntress, best thing in your case is not getting indoor maps since they are the worst for her.

    OoO will continue to be a pain until changed in 2027 (when cyberpunk releases) sorry to hear you are having a bad time against it.

  • Congrats future Soldier!

    Since July I haven't play much anymore either, I have work and family to tend to. Getting on at night and waiting 10 minutes for a match doesn't appeal to me, especially when I get in the lobby and encounter either bad teammates, sweaty killers and Spirits that end the match in 3 minutes. I've slipped back down to rank 17 and I'll live with it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    farming shards for twins release, already at 5.175

    Get on me level boiiiiii I have almost 30000 I had 50000 but I bought felix and blight and then cosmetic for feng before it went on sale

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1760190#Comment_1760190

    Getting bad maps suck especially on huntress, best thing in your case is not getting indoor maps since they are the worst for her.

    OoO will continue to be a pain until changed in 2027 (when cyberpunk releases) sorry to hear you are having a bad time against it.

    Nah I dont care about object like others. If you are good and the people you go against dont hide you're fine. They all sucked except him, but they started playing too hidden so yeah.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    Congrats future Soldier!

    Since July I haven't play much anymore either, I have work and family to tend to. Getting on at night and waiting 10 minutes for a match doesn't appeal to me, especially when I get in the lobby and encounter either bad teammates, sweaty killers and Spirits that end the match in 3 minutes. I've slipped back down to rank 17 and I'll live with it.

    Yeah that's always a pain