Why do killers have half the challenges survivors do in the rift?
Just why? Its been that way ever chapter of this tome, 7 to 11, pretty much half the challenges. I don't really want to play survivor as much and I would like to opportunity to earn as many bps via challenges.
Comments
Wut? I don't get it. So if there is 100 survivor challenges, there are 50 killer challenges?
For every match there is 4 survivors and one killer , so 80% of the playerbase activly plays survivor so It makes sence that challenges would be split 80/20 in the amount of time it takes to complete
It made que times alot longer for killers, so the devs lessened the amount of challenges. If you look at the 1st tome, there was a near equal amount of killer and survivor challenges.
I thought it was evenly split. There's killer challenges, survivor challenges, then generic ones you can do for either side.
over all after the first tome, the split was about 60% survivor and 40% killer because killers get more blood points per match in general survivors complained so the killers challenges got dropped below 50/50 but this time it is very much more 70/30 (approximate) I can support the 60/40 split but I think something's happened, also this tome (tome 5) survivors have been getting easier paths to the epilogue and killers being funneled through heavy time sinks. not really the best.