You often see complains in the forums that the devs favor one side other the others, but both killer and survivor mains claim that its the opposite side of which side they are playing.
for me sentence clown has a hidden potential or OOO from statistics almost no one is using and death rate is so high so no need to do anything can speaks for itself :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The opposite role of what you play.
Everyday.
Both roles, tho I haven’t seen any surviving solo before, or know any to have solo queued. Not sure how often they go solo, but I’m sure they do.
Have they done a livestream playing the game?
McLean and Almo stream regularly. From what I've seen they play both roles.
Also adding to this I've seen not_Queen and Peanits both stream quite a bit too. Queen I'm not sure about but Peanits is a rank 1 Huntress main.
What's that supposed to mean? lol
Almo streams, I like lurking in his chat.
I've versed Not_queen one time when i was killer
You often see complains in the forums that the devs favor one side other the others, but both killer and survivor mains claim that its the opposite side of which side they are playing.
They do but the only video i saw was them getting retk so i dont think they are that good or understand the game very much
And they're bad af right?
Quite a few of the Developers stream the game and they play a mix of roles, some survivor some killer - most (if not all) play both sides of the game.
for me sentence clown has a hidden potential or OOO from statistics almost no one is using and death rate is so high so no need to do anything can speaks for itself :)