Freddy’s fake pallets —> Maybe fake breakable walls?
Only on applicable maps of course. I don’t see how this is actually useful other than zoning unobservant survivors, but hey, could be fun.
Imagine chasing someone upstairs from the preschool basement, and down them because they turned away from a “breakable wall” that blocked their path to the outside. Then you pick them up and carry them right on through it to a hook. 😂
Comments
That is pretty nice. I'd say, make it so you can put it on anything that's considered a doorway to baffle survivors who don't memorize the map. The only problem is if they do, they'll know which wall is fake and just go through it, making the power's effectivity based on the survivor.
Yes! I like the idea! It’s an iffy concept anyway, but still fun!
I think it's more for Doctor's fake objects. Survivor have to interract with Frddy's pallet to check if it's fake. Doctor's pallets dissapear when you walk through. And since survivor can't interract with walls, it makes more sense if it was Doctor's add-on. But it would be great for Freddy as well.