What was your favorite moment in Outlast 1 or 2

If you don't already know me, I absolutely love Outlast, and the series has some of the greatest scares and environments that the Horror genre could offer, so I was just wondering to you fellow people what was the best moment you ever had from Outlast 1 or 2? Mine would be meeting Trager or the Pyromaniac, but it doesn't top the moment when I got the LUNATIC and BOWELWHISTLER achievements, those felt so damn good to get, any way what are your favorite moments?

Comments

  • ive never played the games but im stopping by to let you know that you can flag your own post and ask it to be moved to the section you want it in if you make it in the wrong place :)

    edit: lol its already been moved nvm

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    ive never played the games but im stopping by to let you know that you can flag your own post and ask it to be moved to the section you want it in if you make it in the wrong place :)

    edit: lol its already been moved nvm

    Oh I can, damn I didn't know that.

  • never played either of them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well i haven't had the courage to play any of the games completely, but i have watched outlast 2.

    my favorite in outlast 2 has the woman with the giant pickaxe at the end when she says "god give me strength" or something like that and then thunder strikes the cross at the top of the church and then kills her

    The woman's name is Marta, and yeah that was quite ironic she died that way, but she was nothing compared to who Chris walker ( The Big guy from 1) was

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1758656#Comment_1758656

    i'm curious now, can you tell me why chris walker is bigger than marta?

    Well Chris walker was a lot more threatening than she was, in fact he can one shot you and rip your head off and is creepy AF, plus I ddin't like Outlast 2 as much as I did Outlast 1

  • @izzy said:

    Those games our on 80% discount in ps store rn and I was thinking of buying but I watched trailer and it doesn't really attracts me to play but maybe gonna give it a try

    Its a lot better than how the trailer paints it, it goes into stuff like MKULTRA and 60's horror asylum, plus its quite scary if it is your first time playing it.

  • Oh, Outlast you say? *cracks soda*


    So in Outlast 2 is was all of the school scenes

    Outlast 1 it was any time Chris appeared and when Chris and Walrider had a friendly reminder that vents are dangerous

  • @Hoodied said:

    Oh, Outlast you say? *cracks soda*

    So in Outlast 2 is was all of the school scenes

    Outlast 1 it was any time Chris appeared and when Chris and Walrider had a friendly reminder that vents are dangerous

    yeah those were trippy, Chris walker is defiantly one of the most intimidating characters I've seen in a horror game, I would love to see who they bring in next for The Outlast Trials

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Outlast 1 was definitely that memorable section with Gluskin in the Whistleblower DLC. No spoilers, but man that was f'd.

    Outlast 2 didn't have a moment quite that memorable for me, but the thing that's coming to mind is the phone that tongue-punched my eardrum D:

    Oh I know what your talking about, yeah that was f'd, but after seeing that I just couldn't look at someone who would want to go through that, god damn I'd say Eddie gave Trager a run for his money as a surgeon

  • @Dabihwow said:

    If you don't already know me, I absolutely love Outlast, and the series has some of the greatest scares and environments that the Horror genre could offer, so I was just wondering to you fellow people what was the best moment you ever had from Outlast 1 or 2? Mine would be meeting Trager or the Pyromaniac, but it doesn't top the moment when I got the LUNATIC and BOWELWHISTLER achievements, those felt so damn good to get, any way what are your favorite moments?

    Watching Chris and Trager die was so damn satisfying!

  • It was pretty cool though how they died, but I feel like Trager was killed off way to quickly, they could've done so much more for him, its actually kinda sad

  • Outlast 1: Male ward chase followed up by Trager scene

    Whistleblower: Just the whole Gluskin thing in general

    Outlast 2: I guess the school scenes

  • @Uistreel said:

    Outlast 1: Male ward chase followed up by Trager scene

    Whistleblower: Just the whole Gluskin thing in general

    Outlast 2: I guess the school scenes

    Same

  • My favourite Outlast 1 moment was watching Chris Walker get pulled through a vent and utterly destroyed. After running from him all game it was very rewarding. Whistleblower had some good moments too.


    As for outlast 2 I can't say I have a favourite moment in outlast 2. the whole thing was out of left field the entire game.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    My favourite Outlast 1 moment was watching Chris Walker get pulled through a vent and utterly destroyed. After running from him all game it was very rewarding. Whistleblower had some good moments too.

    As for outlast 2 I can't say I have a favourite moment in outlast 2. the whole thing was out of left field the entire game.

    Agreed on Outlast 2 it just felt out of nowhere and had very little to almost next to no ties from the original game