Give Midwhich hallway clocks the Lery's flickering sign treatment to help locate gens.

So, you know how when they updated Lery's, they added flickering signs as a hint that there is a generator in that room?

Why not do the same to the clocks in the hallways of Midwhich to signal to survivors that there is a generator inside that classroom? It'd go a long way towards making generators easier to find.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No, I freaking didn't, and I am simply amazed at the little new details I learn like this every so often (been playing since 2016). I was equally wow'd when I learned about the flickering house lights on Lampkin.

    It'd be a nice QoL change... but then, who will run Visionary? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Must admit, I still get completely lost on Midwich trying to find a generator...so I wouldn't be against this being added.