Saving Bloodpoints Tome 5 Level 3
This is my path for saving as many bloodpoints as possible while completing basically every challenge.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Green Circle = Need to complete a previous challenge to complete
If someone finds a better path please let me know down below. I thought this was going to be more difficult but it actually wasn't as bad as I first thought.

Comments
...hmmm... so how is that master challenge on the bottom row accessed? Sorry at work and can’t check myself
I'm not completing that challenge yet. The green circle is an uncompleted challenge that is up to the person if they want to leave it or not. Since it's a master challenge I want to leave it till the new chapter is released before I complete it. Just saving an additional 50K points.
I might retire the green circle soon since too many people are getting confused by it lol
Just wait to do it after being ready to spend the saved bloodpoints.
Thanks as always!
We both replied at the same time lol
No problem mate 👍 glad it helped
Thank you mate! 🤗
It's no problem mate 😉
Aaahhhh! I'm kinda colourblind and didn't pick up on it!
Still nice work and thanks as always! I've not been playing as much this chapter and may struggle to get Felix to P3 all perks and the 1m bps over the next couple of weeks...
Oh right that's ok mate lol if I were you I'd still save some points to unlock the new survivor perks then level Felix. Her chest perk and pallet dropping perks are amazing.
I've read that completely wrong...
But yes, i'd agree with PA, as Felix's perks and outfits w\ P3 is actually not that great. And Elodie's got juicy perks if you prefer playing in solo queues or just for having a good laugh.
then theres me, collecting them all and putting points into meg because i want her p350 all perk'ed.
then i remembered about the new chapter. and how thats 3 new perks on everyone ive p350'ed.
im so smart :)
We all have those moments lol
Mine just seem to happen with alarming frequency
Problem solved. All characters back to p3 all perks! I won’t try and grind event items for all characters next time!!!
incidentally, I’ve still not used up any of the last rift!!!