Was the Bloodlust nerf needed?
I really don't think it was, I just had a game as Spirit where even when I had level 3 bloodlust I was still too slow to hit a survivor who was just doing the "ring around the rosie." Imo, bloodlust was fine the way it was.
Comments
yes because most killers would just use it until they downed a survivor instead of breaking the pallet
That consumes a ton of time and is only worth it in rare situations.
It was a nonsensical nerf with no logical basis behind it. You can still get run through 10+ pallets and loops on Haddonfield with mildly bad RNG for that map, for example.
I mean, it also feels like chases are harder to even keep now. I'm following someone, slowly catching up, and suddenly I've lost the chase and Bloodlust credit, only for it to immediately restart. We were running in a straight line, and I didn't fall behind or pass by any obstructions. It's very stupid.
I got run as spirit through basically every pallete on the map by one claudette today. she knew the spirit well enough to walk and trick when I haunted. so it was literally impossible for me to catch up to her despite having bloodlust three for a good portion of it. the nerf is bad, especially for slow killers who needed it.
With the nerf they need to buff the speed it takes to get BL.
5 Secs to BL 1, then 15 to BL 2 then 30 to BL 3.
Or maybe all the same, 1 BL every 10 secs.
Chase times feel bad tbh. Been losing a lot of potential blood lusts due to what seems like a shadow nerf on the range in which the killer sees a survivor and the chase activates. Before if I tapped someone as pig and they ran away but where still in a decent range to be chased the chase would continue, and open up more of a window for bloodlust no problem. Now after that first hit, they could run say what....10 meters away and the chase suddenly stops, music and everything.
I wouldnt care if they fixed the broken loops. But they didnt....
yeah like if you want to tunnel only one person the whole game and kill them only