Tip for aiming lethal rushes as blight
Not sure if everyone knows this, but flicking your mouse towards the survivors and then swinging helps to secure a hit a lot more than you think. That is all.
Not sure if everyone knows this, but flicking your mouse towards the survivors and then swinging helps to secure a hit a lot more than you think. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Cries on ps4 controller*
You can do the same thing on ps4 I am sure, it is okay buddy.
I should have also mentioned the 2 fps part
I believe in u
I feel ya, buddy. I'm on PS4 as well. Sometimes I miss hits even if the survivor is standing still. Trying to aim with the controller takes time because it's not as "it's an extension of me" as a mouse, but Blight doesn't let you have time because while you're trying to make small corrections he's suddenly getting stunned because your time is up.
Yes. You can get a lot of flick by pre-rotating before you lunge on rushes. Also, the weapon doesn't have collision with the environment on lethal rushes, so you can actually pre-turn and swing at the wall to hit a survivor going around the corner.
Yes, that is another good tip to remember.