I would like to open a bloodpoint bank account please
It would be nice for the cap to be higher or have another place to save bloodpoints with a higher cap cuz im stuck at 1mil and the only thing I can do with them is p3 another killer but if I do that it I wont have enough for when the new chapter starts. Jus saying it would be nice to store bloodpoints without saving challenge rewards from the archives.
Comments
They won't do that because the devs don't want everyone to immediately max out the new characters at release.
They don't want you to get everything too quickly.
If you don't grind away for several weeks you aren't having fun.
Shame. That sucks since in the end it would lead people to play the game more in a way
Thats weird. Mine only ever goes higher when I put in a code
The least they can do is increase it to 2 million. You're not gonna max anything out in 2020 with that. In fact you'll barely have any perks.
They will still not do that.
The devs are extremely cautious about everything regarding the grind.And they want you to spend a LOT of time playing and unlocking the new content.
I thought the challenges were the BP bank. Don’t cash them in after you complete.