We're forgetting something about breakable walls
The devs stated that they were going to make the walls match the realm they were in. I remember reading that in the dev update before Deathslingers PTB.
I know it's a minor gripe, and they aren't exactly against the theme of the realms right now. It's just wierd the devs never held themselves to that promise.
Comments
They also never gave a time line of when they would do this. For all you know, they could be waiting to get the major bulk of graphical updates finished first before they start implementing that. Just have patience and we'll get an answer eventually.
Every time I'm on Lery's I see those cardboard-covered doorways and for a millisecond think they're breakable walls. They look shoddy and kickable as hell.
Yeah, on the one hand I understand wanting breakable walls to be uniform just like pallets and lockers (oh boy it's silly to see two different styles of lockers on Midwich), but at the same time they feel like a missed opportunity to add to the atmosphere of the realms.
Wouldn't the time to experiment with their look be in the realms PTB?
oh, like console optimization?
No, there will be console optimization.
It's just going to be for the next gen Xbox and PS5 to attract more customers.
I imagine that it wouldn't be just changing the look of them but also their break animations from different materials they would use (wood,stone,metal etc.).
Ah, so nothing for those of us on previous gens?
Where's the money in that?
HAH! That was well timed, and gave me a hearty chuckle
Sadly in an offshore bank account I gave to a monkey for safekeeping.
Would an IOU work?
We'd all like to forget about breakable walls.
I say just remove breakable walls because all they do is waste killer time. I saw a breakable wall on coal tower upstairs with the window. The only way to break that powerful set up IS to break that wall... Which gives the survivor a great deal of distance! ๐