hits not connecting.
Does anyone else have the issue where swings swipe right through survivors or hatchets wizz through them??? it makes zero sense. I can be right up on the survivor and nothing lands. My internet is 600 mps down and up to 17mps up
Does anyone else have the issue where swings swipe right through survivors or hatchets wizz through them??? it makes zero sense. I can be right up on the survivor and nothing lands. My internet is 600 mps down and up to 17mps up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I watched my knife go right through someone earlier. They failed a skillcheck, and I don't know if 'cause they were in the failed-skillcheck animation or what but despite more than connecting with where the survivor appeared to be, it didn't register as a hit or anything. And most of my grabs fail, letting the survivor run away completely uninjured. That's a real kick in the teeth; it could at least injure them, but instead the killer just loses time to an animation that results in nothing. I love when there's more than one person on the gen, too, so the person I went after runs away uninjured while someone else sits there and pops it while I'm still stuck in the animation.
The hatchet thing has been a problem for quite a while now, but I don't have much of an issue with M1 attacks, save for someone freeing themselves from a trap when I go to swing.
Its just odd because when i play survivor the hits that connect on me are miles away hatchets while im around a corner and what not. Just seems like the game is all messed up entirely.