I feel Clown will stay as a capacity killer. Giving him the power to only throw one bottle at a time would be relatively dumb considering they're the big part of his backstory to becoming a killer.
Does it really matter if he gets a power gauge or not? If he does get a power gauge it'll probably just be an easier way to tell how many bottles you have available, like The Blight's rush tokens.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel Clown will stay as a capacity killer. Giving him the power to only throw one bottle at a time would be relatively dumb considering they're the big part of his backstory to becoming a killer.
Does it really matter if he gets a power gauge or not? If he does get a power gauge it'll probably just be an easier way to tell how many bottles you have available, like The Blight's rush tokens.
C'mon, don't you know that bhvr likes to add some sort of power bar for killers? I expect it to be base off of charges.
I think his bottles are going to refill automatically (like Bubba's charges, albeit with a lot slower replenish rate than Bubba's chainsaw).