New Killer Idea
What about a Banshee type character? Or do you think it'd just be too similar to what the Spirit already is? I haven't read the forum in quite a while so if this has been discussed I haven't seen it.
What about a Banshee type character? Or do you think it'd just be too similar to what the Spirit already is? I haven't read the forum in quite a while so if this has been discussed I haven't seen it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it sounds very reasonable. What a banshee would do though? Deafen Survivors? Echo location? Lots of potential.
No power?
Banshee or another killer using some kind of sound based power is something I do expect at some point. Don’t know what it would do though...
Any survivor caught in TR of banshee static blast gets charmed by banshee, turned into a bot for 20 seconds, and inflicts deep wounds on other survivors :D
Banshees aren't close to what spirit is at all, their Irish origin, and if they scream its enough to kill anyone.
I'm pretty sure the only way their similar at all is they're both "spirits" of their home lands, and if I remember right Banshee's are a sign of death for whoever hears them. That might be wrong. Our Spirit, I think, is based of an onryō, which are just vengeful spirits.
I'm probably wrong on that, but that's what I understand.
I think the Banshee might be a good Killer. Its ability could add a reverse effect to Survivors caught within a vocal blast reversing their controls.
One of her perks could be to reverse her Terror Radius. Maybe even imitate the Hatch Sound effect.
I came up with this one! Figured you'd like to read it!
"Killer Concept: The Banshee — Dead By Daylight" https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227858/killer-concept-the-banshee#latest