UK/EU matchmaking past 5pm is abhorrent right now

I'm consistently getting 5 plus minute waits as solo survivor only to get an average of at least 1 grey and 1 purple rank per game against red rank killers. I'm not the type of player who goes into a match expecting to win but I atleast like to pretend I have a chance.

It's actually painful how many players I'm getting who are clearly brand new and don't know what they're doing. Do you have any idea how fast a rank 16 Laurie goes down against a meta build Deathslinger?

In other games 1 low rank teammate isn't a problem but in DBD 1 weak link destroys the chain. Do I have to give into temptation and start playing SWF again to enjoy survivor nowadays?

Comments

  • I would prefer waiting for 5 min that having a r...n camper killer

  • @valvarez4 said:

    I would prefer waiting for 5 min that having a r...n camper killer

    Camping killers lose to good players. And thats the problem right now for me with teammates. I just watched 2 fengs throw a game at 2 gens against a Clown. I don't know what would possess a player to run at the killer while injured on death hook, especially after you've already used DS. But I keep witnessing it.

    Like I said, I don't WANT to win every game. But when I run a killer around for close to 5 minutes only for there to be no gens done even without Ruin. It kills my motivation to play a little bit.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1754719#Comment_1754719

    Camping killers lose to good players. And thats the problem right now for me with teammates. I just watched 2 fengs throw a game at 2 gens against a Clown. I don't know what would possess a player to run at the killer while injured on death hook, especially after you've already used DS. But I keep witnessing it.

    Like I said, I don't WANT to win every game. But when I run a killer around for close to 5 minutes only for there to be no gens done even without Ruin. It kills my motivation to play a little bit.

    Camping killers lose against swf or 4 survs with kindred. If you don”t have kindred you”ll go for a unhook if you”re in the other side of the map and you don”t see anyone trying to unhook