Won't Go Down (New Hack?)

So I've been recording lots of instances where I hit someone who is wounded and they don't go down. I'm not missing them. I'm seeing the blood and animation. I'm seeing them get the speed boost of being hit. They just don't go down. I recorded it four times today alone. Is there something going on I've missed?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • could be Borrowed Time, Mettle of Man, Med-kit Syringe, or you're just hitting them during i-frames off hook.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    could be Borrowed Time, Mettle of Man, Med-kit Syringe, or you're just hitting them during i-frames off hook.

    None of the flash of white that accompanies BT happened. There were not protection hits taken to trigger Mettle of Man. We were nowhere near Hooks. I suppose if they hit the Syringe they could have been popping a health level back up, but for the timing to be that perfect would be really unlikely, particularly four times.

  • If you think someone is cheating please report in game and send the videos to Support to be checked - not much can be done on the forums about it....and I would rather any possible cheat information isn't shared.

    To the comment that I just deleted - that's not going to happen!

  • @Mandy said:

    If you think someone is cheating please report in game and send the videos to Support to be checked - not much can be done on the forums about it....and I would rather any possible cheat information isn't shared.

    To the comment that I just deleted - that's not going to happen!

    I'm going to do so. I just need to cut them down. I usually just use Nvidia to record one huge block of match after match. I have to go back and find the sections where it happened so I don't make whomever reviews them watch me playing for hours. :)