Should i start over in PC or wait for the cross progression

I'm PS4 player and i got a new PC so i wanted to change but idk if the cross progression between PS4 and Steam will ever be real :( i have every DLC on my ps4 and i don't mind buying everything again but i have a lot in my survivors and killers so loosing all of that progression kinda hurts, what do you say? should i give up waiting for the cross progression? plz help :(

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • We don't have any confirmation of whether or not there will be cross progression with other platforms, other than what we have now....so it might be worth starting to level up now.

  • @Yuki_Tsuke said:

    I'm PS4 player and i got a new PC so i wanted to change but idk if the cross progression between PS4 and Steam will ever be real :( i have every DLC on my ps4 and i don't mind buying everything again but i have a lot in my survivors and killers so loosing all of that progression kinda hurts, what do you say? should i give up waiting for the cross progression? plz help :(

    Currently, they're working on Cross-Progression between Switch and PC/Stadia if I remember correctly.

    Some people said, it will most likely not be available for XBOX and PS4, BUT I read last week, that UBISOFT is working on a new thing (that will overwrite U-Play) and they're promising Cross-Progression between all Platforms.

    So I say it's not impossible and that the Devs might be currently working on it.

  • @FoggyWeather_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/206558/should-i-start-over-in-pc-or-wait-for-the-cross-progression

    Currently, they're working on Cross-Progression between Switch and PC/Stadia if I remember correctly.

    Some people said, it will most likely not be available for XBOX and PS4, BUT I read last week, that UBISOFT is working on a new thing (that will overwrite U-Play) and they're promising Cross-Progression between all Platforms.

    So I say it's not impossible and that the Devs might be currently working on it.

    That cross progession thing from ubi isn’t universal tho...

    *cries in For Honor not getting true crossplay or cross progression :’( *

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1754038#Comment_1754038

    That cross progession thing from ubi isn’t universal tho...

    *cries in For Honor not getting true crossplay or cross progression :’( *

    I know, I saw that they want to include only newer games like the new AC and stuff.

    But still, if Ubisoft can implement cross-progression on all consoles, it shouldn't be a problem for BHVR, am I right?

  • @FoggyWeather_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1758485#Comment_1758485

    I know, I saw that they want to include only newer games like the new AC and stuff.

    But still, if Ubisoft can implement cross-progression on all consoles, it shouldn't be a problem for BHVR, am I right?

    No you're right, at this point it's probably just sony and Microsoft being stubborn. They're probably afraid that they'll lose money or something.