There's No Reason to Keep Your Rank

I'm tired of getting to low ranks only to not be rewarded, unless you count DS, Looping, Teabagging, SWF, Purple Flashlights, Gen Rushing, Keys, etc. Give us a reason to keep our rank, give us more XP the better our rank is. I don't want too play only too have bullshit handed to me on a silver platter every match I play. Maybe even make things take longer to do the lower your rank is, make it harder for both sides so it's not the same thing as rank 13 too 20 but with better items.

Comments

  • I think some sort of BP modifier based on rank is a great idea, although I can see SWF groups abusing it big time and bully rookie killers. Generally though, I agree, there's not really a point to getting rank 1 other than the achievement.

  • @iceman2kx said:
    I think some sort of BP modifier based on rank is a great idea, although I can see SWF groups abusing it big time and bully rookie killers. Generally though, I agree, there's not really a point to getting rank 1 other than the achievement.

    Easy SWF fix, Put them in a lobby with a killer who is rank 1-6. lol

    Edit: or with the same rank as the best survivor in the SWF

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @iceman2kx said:
    I think some sort of BP modifier based on rank is a great idea, although I can see SWF groups abusing it big time and bully rookie killers. Generally though, I agree, there's not really a point to getting rank 1 other than the achievement.

    Easy SWF fix, Put them in a lobby with a killer who is rank 1-6. lol

    Edit: or with the same rank as the best survivor in the SWF

    I don't know why the matchmaking is screwed up with SWF. It should be the best rank in the SWF gets matched with a killer of same rank... not worst.

  • There is no matchmaking when it comes to swf.

  • => @HellDescent said:

    There is no matchmaking when it comes to swf.

    Exactly my point for why they need to be put with a killer who is the same rank as the best survivor in the group.

  • They need to make proper ranks. They took some inspiration from the R6 roadmap. Why stop there? Why not make the ranks like in R6 with a reset every season and rewards according to the reached rank.
  • This content has been removed.